Saturday, October 18, 2008

So much fun!


I had my first Stampin Up get together last night. Jan, my upline, came and did the demonstration so I could learn from her. I have never done a demonstration before like this, but I have done stamp clubs. (lots of fun!) I learned so much, Jan is fabulous and so talented, as you can see from the two cards that she made above, these are the cards that my friends got to make last night. Cute huh?
I think that all of my friends had a really fun time. I also think it made them feel good about themselves to created something so beautiful to take home. It really is easy to make something like this and so much fun too! :-)
Let me know if you'd like to learn to make handmade cards like this and to have a great time with friends.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

crftymama3 said...

Hey Diane,
Will you post a pic of your gift too??

Diane said...

Sure, I forgot about that. :-)