Friday, January 15, 2010

I actually created something



I was itch'n to make something last night. I have been doing not much of anything besides checking out the great Stampin Up demonstrator blogs and their great work.
This is as far as I got. I have so many distractions at home. The kids, the dog, the husband, the phone...etc. As I was making this box my 7 yr old was playing on the computer. About every 2 min she would say......'Mom, Mom'. I would say...'What?'
This continued for a while before I said loudly...."WHAT?" ha ha ha, I'm laughing now because it reminds me of the show family guy. I don't watch it but my 15 yr. old son showed me the scene where the kid keeps saying mom, mom, mom etc.
I have such a hard time stamping, scrapbooking or anyother craft project. I get really frustrated when I keep getting interupted. How do you manage it all?
I did not create this box, I made this box with the Stampin up Fancy Favor box Sizzix die and DSP called, Sending love specialty. Cute and simple. It needs something else but I just can't seem to think of anything to do. I got the 'paper' ruffle idea from another SU gal's blog but I'm sorry, I can't remember who. This box would be perfect filled with Hershy's kisses. :)

2 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

This project is super cute and falls into this weeks Stampin' Royalty challenge - Love/Valentine's. (http://stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/) Make sure to go check it out!

And I think filling it with Hershey kisses would be an amazing idea! To bad my lab wont fit in the box ;-)

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog today, cute project!
May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Please visit my Blog and tell me what you think: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/